If you want to stay ahead of the competition and are growing your small or medium-sized business, you cannot overlook the advantages of a mobile app for your business.
Apps are an Ideal Tool to Use for All Sizes of Companies
If you think a mobile app is solely designed for big companies, such as Wal-Mart or Target, you need to review the benefits of using an app for small and medium-sized companies. An ever-increasing number of businesses are optimizing their marketing and promotions with both mobile-friendly sites and applications.
The rise in the usage of the mobile phone also means that smartphone mobile apps are used as key marketing tools for both small and large businesses. As a result, the apps increase customer engagement, boost repeat visits and permit users to take advantage of a broad range of transactions online. You can use your app to deliver coupons, deploy loyalty cards and promote ecommerce transactions as well. In addition, apps increase contact with your business – especially important in a market where quick responses are acknowledged, if not recognized.
Take Your Business to the Next Stage of Growth
Many small businesses today, as a result, use their own dedicated app, whether it is a beauty salon or the coffee shop at the corner. Any company that has an app is taking its marketing and business to the next stage of growth.
The Benefits of Providing an App for Customers
You, too, will see the advantages of a business app when you review the following benefits.
- An App Keeps Your Business in the Customer’s Mind Research reveals that people in the US spend about two hours per day on their mobile device. That means each user must unlock, scroll and scan their device when looking for apps. If your app is included on a mobile device, you also remain consistently visible.
- An App Allows You to Provide a Direct Marketing Channel Apps are both functional and practical. They supply general information about a company, pricing details, search features, messengers, news feeds, user accounts and an array of details. Any information you wish to provide your customers can be accessed conveniently. When you include push notifications, you are almost directly interacting with your customer base. Apps make it possible for you to remind customers about services and products, including special promotions and sales.
- An App Provides Value to Your Customers An app can also be used so customers can collect royalty rewards. As a result, more downloads take place as well as return customers.
- An App Helps You Build on Your Brand Recognition If you wish to add to your brand awareness, then you can receive the recognition you deserve by the simple creation of an app. That is because a mobile app can be made so it offers features customers love while, at the same time, is beautifully configured and well-branded. This helps you achieve recognition. The more often customers use your app, the more your company and business will be recognized. In the ad world, this practice is known as the “effective frequency.” Hearing or seeing a brand about 20 times helps a business get noticed.
- An App Enhances Customer Engagement With an app, you can feature help desk assistance that will enhance customer communications or you can opt for messaging. Give your customers the opportunity to communicate with your via both text and the phone.
Is a mobile app right for your business? Contact us to set up a phone meeting with one of our mobile app specialist to discuss the possibilities. Click here to complete our contact form or just call 1-877-458-2411
Remember everyone will have a mobile app for there business at some point the question is when!