JEV Marketing is a forward thinking, innovative and, most importantly, a growing company. We are currently seeking talented individuals who have a passion for marketing, and take pride in their work. If you’d like to work for a company where your opinion is essential and your talents are rewarded, consider applying for this position.
JEV Marketing is seeking a Client Services Coordinator to lead a team in the day-to-day operations over our clients. This role requires a client-facing individual that has a passion for putting client’s needs and success’ first. The ideal candidate possesses the following attributes: excellent verbal and written communications skills, the ability to multitask, detail oriented, fast learner, and the ability to work well independently.
As our Client Services Coordinator you will join a dedicated team of digital marketing experts and assist in marketing design, development, PPC, and work within a team to create innovative, industry-leading strategies that lead to client success.
- Obtain a through understanding of client’s business models and goals as well as the ability to communicate those needs across teams.
- Think outside the box to come up with innovative ways to improve client’s experience.
- Create and implement client communication plans and documentation.
- Assist account managers with client and project management, including budget and high-level strategy.
- Develop and manage workloads to assigned accounts
- Review contracts and up-sells for accuracy and project planning management.
- Establish rapport and build trust with clients and internal team members.
- Work across our departments and with outside contractors to utilize subject matter experts, in the delivery of unmatched services and deliverables.
- Improve internal team efficiency and align with strategic company goals.
- Train and develop team members to ensure continuing education and innovation.
- Navigate challenges, and work with internal team members and clients to resolve issues as they arise.
- Be a proactive client advocate and always strive for success.
Qualifications/ Must Haves
- Possess a Diploma or Degree from an Advertising & Marketing program
- A strong understanding of Digital Marketing including SEO, PPC, social media and website management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, resilience, and a positive attitude.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Ability to learn both agency and client-side services.
- Adaptability, and a drive to support growth in an ever-changing environment.
- Empathetic client management skills.
- A desire to build unique, meaningful client experiences.
This is a full time salary position with incentives based on performance.